LA MARZOCCO LINEA MINI - SAPPHIRE
In very limited supply, pick up this piece of Mediterranean Sea vibes art PLUS a Fiorenzato F64 grinder, $200 worth of coffee, 3 hrs of 1-on-1 training, a Barista Hustle tamp and jug—and a priceless chat over breakfast with the Don himself, Salvatore Malatesta. With $2k worth of additional kit, have a Merry Christmas from ST. ALi!
This piece of art is the La Marzocco Sapphire Edition Linea Mini. With very few units available in the world, and a uniquely bold Mediterranean Sea vibes finish, this is one for the true lovers of coffee. Add to that $200 worth of ST. ALi coffee, three-hours of one-on-one training, and a Barista Hustle tamp and jug (over $700 worth of kit!) and this is an opportunity that won't be coming around again (seriously).
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
In addition to the beautiful Linea Mini, you'll also receive:
- Fiorenzato Pavelly F64 EVO electronic coffee grinder
- $200 worth of ST. ALi Coffee
- Three hours of 1-on-1 coffee training
- A Barista Hustle milk pitcher and tamper
- Breakfast with ST. ALi owner and spiritual leader, Salvatore Malatesta
The Linea Mini comes packed with features:
- Bluetooth connectivity with the LM Home App:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- The Linea Mini comes standard with a 220v 10 amp power requirement so you can plug it into any regular kitchen outlet.
- The brew paddle comes with programmed pre-infusion creating more consistency from shot to shot.
- There's a built-in 2.5L water reservoir—so plenty of water in the tank for a bunch of experimenting.
- The dual boiler system means this machine runs hot and stays hot (all good things for great espresso!) with the temperature adjustable using a stepped adjustment wheel on the side of the machine.
- Barista lights will literally light up your shot, and at only 357mm wide, this will fit perfectly on any kitchen bench.
- And with a no-burn steam wand, you'll be saved the classic barista burn the pro's have to endure.