ANTIPASTO LIKE AN ITALIAN
Plump the cushions, dim the lights, and set some plates on the coffee table—then eat antipasto like an Italian. Feast on free-range sliced porchetta, mortadella polpettone, lemon ricotta mousse spread, house-pickled giardiniera—and that's just the start! All brought to you by the boys from Saluministi. Serves 2.
What’s in the antipasto?
- Free-range Thinly-Sliced Porchetta
- Mortadella Polpettone slice (think meatloaf meets terrine—Italian-style)
- Lemon Ricotta Mousse Spread
- House-Pickled Giardiniera (one condiment you don’t want to be without!)
- Marinated Lupini
- Italian Black Wafer Bread
- House-made Viscotti All’Amarena (Napolitano shortbread biscuits with Amarena cherry sponge filling)