SHINING ARMOUR | LIMITED EDITION
Nick Azidis is mostly known for his large-scale projection work covering nearly three decades as a producer, content developer, and technician. Nick has created a limited edition range of facewear designs, from abstract to contemporary optical art, visual perspective play, and geometry designs.
NICK AZIDIS | ARTIST'S SERIES
Nick Azidis is mostly known for his large-scale projection work as a new media artist and illusionist, compiling a diverse body of work over nearly three decades as a producer, content developer, and technician. Nick has created a limited edition array of new facewear designs ranging from abstract to contemporary optical art, to visual perspective play and geometry designs.
Call it a face mask, covering, or snood—these are comfortable and sustainable, made from three layers of breathable fabric designed to wear for a long time over multiple uses. Hand-washable, quick-drying, and durable, these are form-fitting, sitting easily under the ear lobes and hairline with a nose clip for added comfort. Coming in four sizes the ST. ALi Face Mask is 100% Australian owned, designed, and manufactured in Melbourne.
These masks are constructed with an outer shell of Coolmax Lycra, (which has wicking & cooling properties) while the intermediate layer is a spun-bond polypropylene, (droplet protection layer). Finally, the inner layer (Grey fabric) is Bamboo charcoal microbial fabric, which is a wicking & odour absorbent. The nose bridge is a standard mask bridge.
The construction format is in accordance with the WHO minimum requirements that offers an adequate level of protection.
Stay calm, stay kind, stay covered.
*Products shipping daily.
HOW DO I MEASURE FOR SIZE?
Use a tape measure or a piece of string and a ruler. Run the tape measure or string around the head above the brow to the farthest extreme at the back of the head—this measures the circumference.
Note: These are metric sizes, so please measure in centimetres.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FACE MASK:
- The most important part of caring for your face mask is meticulous and fanatical hand hygiene.
- Before putting on, make sure the covering has been washed and not been used prior to use
- Always put on in a known clean environment like your home, and always sanitise your hands and wash your face beforehand.
- When taking it off you again, start with sanitised hands.
- To remove the covering, do it as you would when removing a pullover.
- Grip the hem of the covering below each ear and gently pull it forward over your head while avoiding contact with the front outside area of the covering.
- Take it off outside of your home or known clean space & place it in a plastic bag then sanitise your hands - try to making this your routine when you get inside.
- Take a small bucket or tub (like a 1kg yogurt container) add 1/2 teaspoon of mild washing detergent & dissolve it in around 750ml of hot water from the tap (fabric specification asks for a wash temperature of 30c) place the covering in the tub & allow it to soak for a minimum of 2 minutes - this is enough to deactivate any virus that may be on the covering.
- Remember to sanitise/wash your hands after handling the covering!
- Rinse the clean covering thoroughly in cold water, gently squeeze off the excess water then dry flat in the shade or in a warm dry room.