ST. ALi TRAINING | ESPRESSO MODULE 1
Introduction to fundamental espresso extraction with ST. ALi's barista training team. Learn how to craft the perfect espresso.
This hands-on course is designed to provide the participant with an introduction to espresso from brewing ratios, dosing, tamping, grind adjustment, espresso tasting to perfect milk texturing. At the completion of this course, the participant will be equipped with the essential skills required to start working in a cafe as a barista.
Who should attend?
Ideal for beginner or novice barista, home enthusiast or anyone who is aspired to work in the cafe industry as a Barista.
-Understanding Espresso Recipe
- How to dial in espresso according to a recipe
- Dose & Volumetric Programming
- Dosing, Distribution & Tamping Techniques
- Dose and Grind Adjustment
- Espresso Guided Tasting & Evaluation
- Milk Texturing - Learn how to steam perfect milk
- Milk Splitting Techniques – for intended drinks
- Milk Pouring Techniques & Mechanics
- How to Pour Basic Latte Art
- Drink Menu & Drinks Standards
Espresso Bar Operations
- Setup-up an Espresso Bar for the Day/Shift
- Workflow, Efficiency and Cleanliness behind Espresso Bar.
- Barista System and Order Management
- Espresso Machine and Grinder Cleaning and Basic Maintenance
- Quality Control
All Classes are held at ST. ALi training school located next to ST. ALi