This is an authentic Polish Rye Vodka, flavoured with a dried blade of grass from the Białowieża Forest—one of the last remaining parts of the immense primeval forest that once stretched across the European Plain, and home to over 800 European Bison. Keep this in the freezer and drink straight from a shot glass (the Polish way) or try a Szarltoka cocktail.
SZARLOTKA - APPLE PIE
- 45mls Zubrowka
- 90mls Cloudy Apple Juice
- 1 Tablespoons White Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Lemon Slice
- Mix sugar and cinnamon on a small side plate
- Wet the rim of glass tumbler with a lemon slice
- Dip the rim of glass tumbler into the sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Fill a tumbler with ice
- Add 45mls Zubrowka
- Add 90mls Cloudy apple juice.