ST. ALi — Moccamaster Terms & Conditions
- The Moccamaster promotion is open to Australian customers with a limit of 1 per household. Eligible customers may not vary the terms of the agreement.
- The Moccamaster Classic KB741A 1.25 Litre capacity will be supplied during the promotion.
- You must purchase the Moccamaster over 12 months which is inclusive within the $85 monthly subscription fee – total cost $1,020 (inc. GST). If you wish to terminate the subscription prior to the conclusion of the full 12 months an early termination fee of $450 (inc. GST) will be charged. The Moccamaster will remain the property of ST. Ali Pty Ltd until the full subscription is paid, or the early termination fee is paid by the customer at which point ownership will transfer to the customer.
- The Moccamaster promotion does include a monthly delivery (12 in total) of ST. ALi Filter Coffee 1KG over 12 months. Delivery is included within the $85 Monthly Subscription fee. If the customer elects to pay the early termination fee prior to the conclusion of the 12-month subscription, the supply of coffee will be terminated upon notification from the customer. If not terminated, the supply of coffee will continue at a reduced rate of $60 per month.
- A Direct Debit payment will be processed through Recharge against your selected credit card of $85 per month over a 12-month period – total cost $1,020 (inc GST), defined as the subscription fee. A $5 administration fee will be a charge for each occurrence of a rejected transaction which may include insufficient funds or card details have changed as the cause of the rejection.