SHIN FUKAYAMA LATTE ART BASICS CLASS
Start your latte art journey today!
In this beginners course, the Australian Latte Art Champion teaches you the techniques to create crisp and precise entry level latte art patterns.
More details Less details
Basic Latte Art
Shin Fukayama is an International recognised Latte Art and 2018 Australian National Latte Art Champion. Alway pushing the boundaries of what's possible Shin can help take your latte are skills to the next level and beyond. This class will cover the necessary techniques to consistently produce beautiful latte art in your milk drinks, such as texturing of the milk and basic free pours (hearts, rosettas and tulips). Tips and techniques will be demonstrated and practised to get beginners pouring basic art and improve upon more experienced baristas’ designs.
Who should attend?
- This is for beginners and experienced baristas alike. There is something for anyone to learn.
- Up to three individuals to a class, to maximise interaction and learning.
- All classes are 75 minutes.
Classes cover key topics:
- Professional milk steaming.
- Basic espresso extraction.
- Workflow & Hygiene.
- Free Pour – Basics (heart, tulip, rosetta).
- Milk Splitting Techniques – for intended drinks.
All classes are held at our ST. ALi training lab located at 227 Clarendon St South Melbourne.